Friday, June 26, 2015

Let God Be Centered In Our Lives


My life is a combination of problem.Since i've got married,my life is so ruin,i've never experience the life of being a dearly beloved wife.Never felt that i am a special someone to my hubby.As always the problem of the family is always financial.

This is the main problem of our marriage (money) I want to survive my family,they are precious to me.I love my husband as well.I dont want trouble so i have to be patience always.I am the one to understand the situation,i am the mother and they said i am the wife who makes a wiser budget.

I am thinking how to budget this allotted my hubby give to me.My Gosh!!! Tuition,Plan Bills,Electrics,water,grocery???? How????? Well,when God is not centered in our lives i have a feeling that our marriage wont last.Keep cool and relax,pray to God for the survival,talking to him makes my life easy and cool.

I always talk to God every night,always thank him the help and the blessing he gave to me.He never left me especially to the risky time i have encountered.He always listen to me,he loves me and i am very grateful the blessings and the good health he has given 
throughout to my Family.


                                          Let GOD be centered in our LIVES!

No comments:

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!

Nuffnang Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Are you satisfy with my blog

Affiliates;

12% off on hot smart phone. cell phone $1 Web Hosting

My Banner

Affiliates;

Free Website Traffic Medium Rectangle (300x250 px
TuneCore.com