Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"Why I Want An OPPO F1s"

                                                                          -CLOSED-

All of my life,my phone cost only at the level of Php 5000. Only in my dreams to have an smartphone like OPPO or even IPHONE. Because my financial is not capable to purchase an Iphone and Oppo worth 10k to 20k. My latest phone todate is a Cherry Mobile Flare S3 cost only Php 4,500.
The feature i am supposed to like is the front camera which has 8megapixel.

Taken with my Cherry Mobile Flare S3
Why i want an OPPO F1s,because my daughter have it. And my favorite feature of OPPO F1s is the front camera,it has a 16 megapixel front shooter for selfies! I am a selfie addict,because i want this phone for my Fotoku selfie. This is the best phone i've wanted for my Fotoku selfie!
Taken my daughter OPPO F1s phone set beside me
You can see the very big difference between my phone and her's too. That's why i am looking forward to have an OPPO F1s someday. This is my biggest dream so far,and hoping through my blog, my dreams will be granted (ehem) ..

The OPPO F1s uses a front beauty camera with 1/3.1 inch sensor and an F/2.0 aperture.Thus allows for more lights to enter the camera,and inhances it's sensivity. So i can take natural looking selfies even in low light conditions.It has night time,low light,back light and night time for making my selfies.

A Beauty to see and to Hold!
I believe i should win this OPPO F1s, because God knows who is the right one to be deserving and i have the feeling that i am the right one. Because of my financial problem, to have it in my own pocket is a risk. I need this OPPO F1s for my Fotoku selfie entry to earn more, and my reward on my selfie is a big deal for a mommy like me.
Fotoku selfie app that can earn You
And lastly one of my favorite also is the storage of OPPO F1s which packs of 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB of micro SD card.As far as the camera are concerned,it has 13 megapixel primary camera on the rear,but the most important for me is the FRONT CAMERA..


#OPPOF1s


oppo-contest-4
#OPPOF1s



                                           
















I will appreciate any comments that make my blogs improve!!

No comments:

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!

Nuffnang Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Are you satisfy with my blog

Affiliates;

12% off on hot smart phone. cell phone $1 Web Hosting

My Banner

Affiliates;

Free Website Traffic Medium Rectangle (300x250 px
TuneCore.com