Wednesday, August 24, 2016

"Head Turner:How To Be A Selfie Expert"

                                                                   -C L O S E D_



My Morning Selfie
1.Capture the best angle,holding  your smartphone slightly higher to your face or infront of you.
My morning selfie is a natural look without any make up,eyebrows and lipstick.Now through grabbing a selfie with my smartphone i now have a knowledge what looks i have when i wake up in the morning!

Selfie means a photograph that one has taken all by myself, typically one taken with a smartphone or a webcam and shared via social media.Me i prefer my smartphone instead of webcam.There are different ways taking selfies.You can either stand infront of a mirror and grab a shot in the reflection through your phone camera.

My life is consuming and absorbing my eight hours take guardian my store,completely filling one mind and  attention.Mostly of my selfie is taken inside my store,if i'm bored i take selfie.
This is an excited effect selfie
2.Showing something new,a new hair ironed of myself that makes more confident and exciting.
I love and making a selfie habit during my bored moment, because of being alone in my store.There are also times i am busy accomodating my costumers, but when silence come's,i feel bored.So selfie is my buddy and feeling busy taking time my selfie.
After taking a bath selfie
3.Be sure to smile and do something cheerful even you are simple because you are from the bathroom.You can see how simply a selfie we have when you are finish  taking your bath.This is how i looks after my bath, an absolutely simple look.My life is now incomplete without my smartphone. My smartphone is making me complete.I know whats happening in the outside world especially the media.When i officially shared my selfie through my media account like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, i notice that i'm not alone sharing a selfie.Selfie now is a trending topic, sharing every moment has taken.

A Wacky Selfie While waiting my Hubby at LTO hehehe
4.Have an interesting expression,a wacky that cant go wrong with smiling and enough action itself.
I am officially posted my selfie on my instagram with a caption and shared to my media account like Facebook and Twitter,even on my Tumblr account. Mostly of my friend likes and commented my selfie.It helps me a lot of being bored because of my loneliness, i am happy chatting my friend about my selfie topic.
My Best Mode Selfie

5.Try a natural look,do not add too many filters as if its you as seen on personal.Minimal makeup can give the illusion that your giving of your social media followers a glimpse at the real you!

Selfie is like a Pokemon , that if you cannot catch up a ball at Pokestop you cant make it. They are both Trending todate.I love selfie even without my selfie stick, i can make my selfie and share to my friends the updates of what and where i am today.

Bedtime Selfie
6.Make sure the settings is appropriate,there are some places that are off limits to selfies.If your just go out of bed looks more a nightmare than a dream,however you can straighten up a little.
After my long eight hours or more in my store, it's bedtime and relax a while.The best part of life is the opportunity to learn something new everyday.Just when you think you know it all, you realize you did'nt know a thing. Our life is better when we are laughing, smilling, confident taking a SELFIE!

7.Lastly,You can be an expert Selfie when You have self confident, having strong belief or full assurance in life!Sure of oneself, having no uncertainty about one's own abilities,correctness and successfulness!

OPPO F1S #SelfieExpert


























I will appreciate any comments that make my blogs improve!!

No comments:

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!

Nuffnang Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Are you satisfy with my blog

Affiliates;

12% off on hot smart phone. cell phone $1 Web Hosting

My Banner

Affiliates;

Free Website Traffic Medium Rectangle (300x250 px
TuneCore.com