Thursday, August 11, 2016

Earn While Sharing Specials at 8SharePhilippines

                                           

Since i been joining  8SharePhilippines,my life become something that makes things visible or affords illumination.At first,i didnt study first on how and what to do,and im bored looking my cash is still zero hehe.And so i'm ignoring my account maybe a year,yes it took a year.But one day my Facebook friend Joy said she has to cash out one thousand on her 8Share account.Wow,i am thinking
how she made it? But i didn't ask her the guide on how to earn like that amount.

Because of my consciousness,i begin logging into my account back and study first the what and how to do.Hence after studying hehe i have the knowledge that its just a simple sharing the specials given as long that i have my social media account like Facebook,Twitter and Google.Now even in my Tumblr account i am sharing the special.Now i am happy that my rewards cash is showing to be cash out soon,hehe.





Therefore,if only it's  possible,i dont want to miss sharing my special on 8SharePhilippines. My account on 8Share is absolutely free,all we have to do is to register and share  the links,the vedios and get rewards.

       BLOGGER

8Share is a private rewards club for social media users who like getting free stuff,earning extra cash every month,and being the first to introduce something new!

Anyone who love sharing cool stuff with their friends via social media! 8Share is now in Malaysia,Philippines and Indonesia.

Get paid in cash for sharing specials.Get paid when you invite your friends too. Earn Bonus Points (BP) for being an active 8Share members. 8Share also running cool contests for you to win all sorts of gadgets and prices.

You can share your Specials thru social media network accounts you own. The following are the social media networks where you can share your Specials like Facebook,Twitter,Google or even Tumblr.

Go to 8SharePhilippines site and click the sign up button to create 8Share account.You will be required to activate your account in which,an activation link will be emailed to you.Checking up your email,click the activation link received as you will be lead back to your 8Share homepage and you are good to go!

You will be given a unique URL link for every Special you share, this link is used to track your unique visits.You will be rewarded for your unique visits as long as the Special is still running and its rewards are still available, until you have reached the maximum rewards for a particular Specials!



This is the opportunity and express my gratitude of thanking 8SharePhilippines for giving me a chance to earn while i am a stay home mommy.Our rewards cash to be redeem is a big deal to mommy like me.

All money transaction will be made via online bank transfer, upon cash out request. It's totally Free!

                                             To Join here  8SharePhilippines



I will appreciate any comments that make my blogs improve!!

No comments:

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!

Nuffnang Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Are you satisfy with my blog

Affiliates;

12% off on hot smart phone. cell phone $1 Web Hosting

My Banner

Affiliates;

Free Website Traffic Medium Rectangle (300x250 px
TuneCore.com