Monday, August 1, 2016

"Change The Way You See Adventure"

                                                                  - C L O SE D -

Last December 2016,we  have a lots of adventure,travelling and bonding with family.My sister in law
invited us to have a one week adventure to Bohol and Cagayan de Oro city,the place where you can see nature of beauty.We have five days adventuring Bohol  and Cagayan escapade.

                                                                             - C L O S E D -
   

We visit first our olds,the grandparent of my husband.And the longing relatives too,they make an
unforgetable moments,have a bonding.


  
                   

  

Huawei P9 change me the way i take a photography.Huawei P9 camera is co-engineered with
Leica.It has dual lenses the produces high quality photos and allow users to take amazing
monochrome,slo-mo,colored,light painting among others.


   



    

This adventure is my most unforgetable moments.We made the best bonding with capturing a moments with Huawei P9.Chocolate hills that scream my nerve because we must going up 250
stairs,i think estimating hehe.The floating restaurant  experience is so amazing.





#HuaweiP9
#OO
#ChangeTheWayYouSeeHappiness
#ChangeTheWayYouSeeLove
#ChangeTheWayYouSeeFriendship
#ChangeTheWayYouSeeBeauty
#ChangeTheWayYouSeeAdventure






I will appreciate any comments that make my blogs improve!!

No comments:

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!

Nuffnang Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Are you satisfy with my blog

Affiliates;

12% off on hot smart phone. cell phone $1 Web Hosting

My Banner

Affiliates;

Free Website Traffic Medium Rectangle (300x250 px
TuneCore.com