Tuesday, July 12, 2016

WIN a Wish From SHOPBACK!!!! My Winter Days Wishlist!!

                                                                     - C L O S E D -

                                                   My Winter Days Wish List!
Krizia red Short Sleeve Dress KR568AA80TRBPH_1 Lipstick Please pink Touch in SOL Technicolor Lip&Cheek Tint with Powder Finish SPF10 2 LI188BE41CIWPH_1Stylebox brown New Style Shoulder Bag with Bear and Pouch ST148AC09BXMPH_1


  ZALORA black High Heel D'Orsay Shoes ZA423SH00YXZPH_1Crayon Touch Me Eyebrow PencilEVER BILENA EXTREME LIPSTICKCovet gold Arezzo Alicia High Heeled Sandals CO331SH05FOSPH_1

My heart most intimate deepest wish since gadget begins trending is an ipad.Eversince i am
longing to have an ipad but because i am a stay home mommy,i cannot afford this wish.So its remain
a wish.This ipad is my top priority wish but i have more wishes,there's  a lot.

I love and wish to wear some ellegant dresses that makes me more beautiful and gorgeous look to my hubby's eye.An elegant,classic,fashionable bag hehe that looks me more sophisticated to my friends.
Quality but affordable shoes and sandals for me to walk graciously along the church,malls and parties hehe,a feeling fashionista mommy.And of course the eyebrows and lipstick,this two is the most important of my life,i dont matter the make up,without this two eye brows and lipstick,my beauty is incomplete.Im having or proceeding from a great deal of wordly experience and knowledge of fashion and culture.

But the most importantly of my wish,which is not include to this fashion of mine is having a HOPE to my son.Hoping that this schoolyear 2016-2017 he will be in the list of graduates.Anyways guys he
takes ComEng at Ateneo de Davao College.

college graduate : Group of people throwing graduation hats in the air
This is include on my wishlist,soon my son gifts on his graduation day,hoping!!






                
All my items are all listed on this merchants and ShopBack helps us saves and gets the best deals
and discounts plus cashback on our account.When we shop online through ShopBack,they give us a portion of our purchase back as cashback,wow isnt is amazing!Meaning we have a lot of savings
whenever we shop on online.My very dearly and love ipad is coming from Lazada. My dress,bags
shoes and sandal are coming from Zalora.And my lipstick and eyebows is from Takatack.

                            You Can Have an  Unlimited Saving on SHOPBACK

You could easily save hundreds  every year,heres how to use your ShopBack!


First thing to do is to make an account on CashBack,register and create.Click on any of your favorite online store through ShopBack and you can redirected to the store website.Shop as many and as usual you are doing and make a purchase.And you can get cashback within 48 hours under pending.And
good news mommy,your cashback will be turn redeemable once order is validated!Or you can request a payout,once you you've reached a redeemable of 300!And theres more, you have a bonus when
your redeemable cash out reaches 300 peso.You can cash out your cashback to your paypal or bank account.Wow!isnt it amazing mom's out there!

Check this out on how to join here Win a Wish From CashBack and how the ShopBack works
ShopBack works!!!


shopback-wish-a-wish-contest


This promo is until September 1st 2016! I know each one of us have plenty of wish to be someday will come true.This is your chance guys,make a wish on your blog and good luck for the win!

Prizes are;
       *Ten Best Wishlist Winners will get one of their items from their wishlist for FREE!
                                 "The prize (item's) price will be capped at 10,000
       *Two Most Popular Winner will be chosen from the remaining entrants for the most
                                   popular category and will win Php3,000 cash prize each!
       *Five Consolation Prizes  will be chosen from the remaining entrants and will win Php1,000
                                    cash prize each!

How to join and more details HERE


   Share   Share  

                                              
     
















I will appreciate any comments that make my blogs improve!!

No comments:

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!

Nuffnang Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Are you satisfy with my blog

Affiliates;

12% off on hot smart phone. cell phone $1 Web Hosting

My Banner

Affiliates;

Free Website Traffic Medium Rectangle (300x250 px
TuneCore.com