Monday, September 7, 2015

60th Simple Celebration Make's Him Happy!!


                                  An early 5am i was the first to greet him "Hapay Birthday"
                                                   its hapay (bisaya term) because i
                                                           thought it WAS!
                                                              hehehe!!
                                                         

September 07,2015 my hubby 60th birthdate.My mind struggles the situation of having a wild imagination of a surprise celebration,and it came along to have everything settings.Have an invitation for his officemates,colleagues,relatives.closefriends and etc.But it's only an imagination,a dreams,an playful mind that even in my true dreams this will never happen.And simply because the financial status is range to 25% and i belong to this.This 25% is only for our daily needs,tuition fees,lights and water subsidy,rice subsidy,huh etc.

BUT,theres a but,my daughter Liza share her options to make the celebration happened.She shared a birthday cake from Red Ribbon,Grilled Tuna Belly,Beer Lights.Wow!so.. i made my extra mind decided that maybe we have a simple celebration.I cut my payments on my eyeglass a half hehe,my eyeglass worth is 5k and i only pay a half for an advance payments just to process the lens and pay later.

After i visited my Doctors Clinic,i proceed to GMall to make grocery for the event.My hubby does'nt the knowledge that even simple Birthday party has it.Grocery doned and its not too late preparing the menus,its my passion of cooking.









My two daughter who have their own family,which are not living in our custody.They have their own lifestyle.And take note ha,i have already nine grandchildren?? Out of nine my gosh there is only grandson.Like us,we only have one son too.They are all coming,and honestly i am very happy as if i am the celebrant.Surely the celebrant are doubled my happiness,he said this is the first time in his life to blow the birthday candle.Indeed it is happening!!!

My hubby got a lot of greetings from his friends,colleagues,officemate.family,cousin and so on to his CP.I also made him an Fb Greetings and a lot of greetings coming thru my link post.HERE


I have a photoshot him blowing his candle but it was blurred,and of course i will never you excited about this,because i will absolutely show you then hehe...

Blurred but definitely he is happy
Well then,he first to enjoy senior citizen privilege,a discount card whenever,wherever he go.Me? well a month,maybe three moths will follows.

                                                             *Nothing Follows*


































I will appreciate any comments that make my blogs improve!!

No comments:

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!

Nuffnang Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Are you satisfy with my blog

Affiliates;

12% off on hot smart phone. cell phone $1 Web Hosting

My Banner

Affiliates;

Free Website Traffic Medium Rectangle (300x250 px
TuneCore.com